Perhaps inspired by her collaboration with Lady Gaga, Beyoncé created a very retro several months ago not in her usual full-blown sexy style but with lots of '40s female stereotypes and a vintage film look. This music video, made for her single "Why Don't You Love Me?", features in one scene a very curvy Beyonce repearing a car and wearing her curled hair up in a bandana.
To learn how to get her sexy vintage chic hair look, check out this tutorial. This '40s hairstyle is probably not appropriate for everyday, but great if you're dressing up for Halloween or are attending a theme dance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades