The fashion world isn't exactly known for sending looks down the runway that are immediately wearable. But one of the hottest hairstyles we saw on the Fall/Winter 2010 runways was this cinched back locks look, a la Marion Cotillard to a recent premiere.
It's certainly way different than anything we've ever seen - or worn - but it's so very flattering and interesting.
The famous hairstyle has been adapted by Thakoon, Rodarte, and Rachel Comey for their runway look. Gelled side bangs, combed back hairstyles and pinned up locks, this is the new look for 2010.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades