This video illustrates how to clip hair extensions. 1: First of all take the hair extension and clean your hair. 2: Hold your hair all together and clip them leaving the lower most layer. 3: Now take the extension and release the clip and tie it to the lower most layer. 4: Now release another inch of the hair and again take the extension and clip it. 5: Release the crown area and carefully clip the extension by hiding the extension clip under the top most layer. 6: Leave the top most layer and part it and lightly brush it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades