Bring out the beauty of your heart-shaped face with a flattering hairstyle.
Step 1: Determine that your face is heart shaped
Pull your hair away from your face and examine its shape in the mirror. A heart-shaped face is wider at the temples and hairline with a narrower chin.
Step 2: Decide how short you want your hair to be
Decide how short you want your hair to be. Super-short cuts don't work well with a heart-shaped face. Chin length or longer is usually best.
Avoid a blunt bob cut that hits right at the nape of your neck.
Step 3: Think about getting bangs and long layers
Think about getting side-swept bangs and long layers. These styles will frame your face.
Step 4: Part your hair in the middle
Style your hair so that it is parted in the middle. This will create the illusion of vertical length.
Add extra volume to the top of your style to elongate a heart-shaped face.
Step 5: Work with your hairstylist
Work with your hairstylist to figure out the kind of look you want. Then, watch the transformation into a new you!
Fact: On average, an adult loses about 100 strands of hair from their scalp every day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades