As little girls, we always read stories about beautiful princesses with neverending long hair, some with hair so long they could turn it into a rope to aid their prince to rescue them.
But now that we're grown up, we know that long hair doesn't come without a handful of split ends, thinning, and uneven texture. But there is a way to turn your dry, brittle locks into lush, flowing hair. Check out this video to see what you can do now to encourage healthy hair growth.
On average people grow about ½-1 inch of hair each month sometimes even less than that. Environmental, heat, and product damage is the cause of slow hair growth. Here are some tips and tricks on how to grow long locks ready for winter hats!
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo and Conditioner
Cabellina Shampoo and Conditioner
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
One a Day Women's Multivitamin
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades