In case you missed out on slumber parties or your mom never taught you how, this video demonstration will show how to braid pigtails. To braid two simple braids, divide the hair into two groups and comb. Divide each group of hair into three sections and push the side section between the two remaining sections, so that the right section moves to the middle and then the left one moves to the middle. Continue until all the hair is braided and secure it with a hair band, then repeat
with the other group of hair. Arrange the hair in the front with bobby pins in order for
it to look nice. Watch this video hair styling tutorial and learn how to braid pigtails.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades