Fishtail braids can be a little tricky, but the look is worth the effort. Divide the hair into two sections. In order for the hairstyle to look neat from the
front, gather the front section of hair and secure it in the back with a bobby pin. Then, take one section of the hair on the side and divide it into two. From each group of hair, take a small section from the outer part and bring it forward to the inner part of the second section of hair. Do the same with the second group of hair and again take a section from the outer part and bring it in to the braid, repeating until all of the hair is braided and the braid can be tied with a hair band. Do the same thing on the second side as well. For a more casual look, hold the end of the braid and gently pull out tendrils of hair
from it, creating loops on both sides. Watch this video hair styling tutorial and learn how to braid hair into fishtail pigtail braids.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades