DaBartist teaches you how to braid hair extensions into your own hair. Start off with hair in the front of your head, as it's easier to control. Grab a strand of hair and then wrap the braid around it once. Your hair should be in the middle now. Twist all the strands once and start going to the left and on top, then to the right and on the bottom with the hair. You can do this until you reach the end of the fake braid hair. Then pull it back and tie it to other strands on your head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades