You will need 2 packs of kanekalon hair extensions, gel, for a firmer hold. You will also need clips to get the hair out of the way and a comb to make straight lines. A lighter is also used, to seal the ends. You first want to separate the air into sections. Put a little bit of gel at the root of the strands. You get the strand of extensions between your thumb and index finger, with the strand in the middle. Then you braid the extensions with the natural hair and twist so the two of them bond. Finally burn the ends to seal the braids.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades