Hair doesn't need to be naturally wavy to create a wavy look, and it can be done without the use of any fussy curling irons. For a wavy look using a hair dryer, first of all dry the hair 80% dry so that it remains
somewhat moist. With a wide brush, begin to brush a section of hair and twist it, while holding the hair dryer on high heat, at a 90 degree angle from the hair. Brush the hair down to the ends, adding more hair each time and heating it while twisting it. Repeat the action on both sides of the hair. Wait about 5 minutes for the hair to cool down. After the hair cools down, apply hair wax on the hair in a circular motion, leaving the hair twisted while applying some wax to the rest of the hair. Then, open the hair twists using the fingers, in a slight shaking motion on both sides. That's how to attain the wavy look. Watch this video hair styling demonstration and learn how to blow dry hair to create a relaxed, wavy style.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades