They say blondes have more fun, so why not go as blonde as possible? In this tutorial, learn how to use bleach to create a white blonde look, no matter what color your original hair is. If you are ready for this dramatic change, this tutorial is here to show you how to use the bleach, step by step, so that you safely dye your hair without burning yourself or ruining your locks. This process will strip all of the color from your tresses, so make sure you are ready for it before you start.
Note: Make sure you bleach the ends of your hair FIRST, because the roots will bleach much faster than the ends.
A good idea is to put a plastic cap over your head to help the bleach process faster, and help with the smell. You can use a plastic shopping bag for this, if need be.
Important!: You should wait at least six weeks before you redo your roots, for your scalp to recover completely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades