Gabrielle demonstrates how to bleach your eyebrows with peroxide at home. Bleaching your eyebrows is helpful for people who frost or bleach their hair and need to lighten their eyebrows to match their new hair color. Put a little bit of everyday household peroxide on a q-tip and swipe it across your eyebrow. Make sure there's not too much peroxide on the q-tip so it doesn't drip down. Leave the peroxide on overnight. When you wake up the next morning, just wash your face and you will see your newly lightened eyebrows. Repeat the process for three nights in a row. Extend the bleaching process to achieve lighter eyebrows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades