This tutorial teaches you how to bleach an upper lip. The presenter is a young woman. She starts by demonstrating all of the items needed for the process (most of which are contained in a standard kit): bleach kit, plate, spatula, bleach and accelerator). Next she shows one how to put accelerator on the plate using the spatula. Then she adds the bleach and mixes it well. The proportion of bleach to accelerator is 2:1. Next she applies the mixture to her upper lip and along the sides of her mouth using the spatula. She also suggests using the bleach on hair in the space between eyebrows. After waiting 10 minutes, she finally uses cold water on a washcloth to rinse the bleach off her face.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades