Getting your hair cut can be incredibly frustrating. You struggle to describe what you want, and if the stylist gets it wrong, you're stuck with a haircut you hate. Follow these tips to make every day a good hair day.
You Will Need
*A picture of your desired style
Step 1: Make a consultation appointment
Make an appointment with the stylist for a thorough consultation.
Tip: Discuss in detail the amount of time it will take to achieve your style at home on a daily basis.
Step 2: Bring a picture
Bring the picture of your style to the consultation.
Tip: Ask the stylist to describe the look they see in the photo. Many times one photo will result in two different interpretations.
Step 3: Indicate length
Indicate the desired length with your hands. Show the stylist where you want your hair to fall on your face and body.
Step 4: Ask for advice
Step 5: Discuss the products
Discuss the products needed to achieve that salon look at home.
Fact: Hair grows at different rates on various parts of your head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades