This video shows how to add volume to short hair for anyone with flat or fine hair. Dean Banowetz shows how to add volume using the InStyler Rotating hot iron in this video tutorial. To use this tool, take a section of hair and then curl under to create body at the root of hairs. Do this all around the crown and sides. Then, repeat the same steps for the lower parts of the hair making sure to curl the hair to frame the face. You can fluff up the hair after you have curled a section to avoid having an overly done look. Learn how to properly use the InStyler Rotating hot iron to add volume and body to your hair following the steps outlined in this guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades