This works well for short hair. First of all you need to have artificial hair extensions of golden color or any other color of your choice. You also need a glue gun and hair clips to hold these extensions to your real hair. You can choose to fix these extensions on the left side of your head, just below the hair. Lift your hair at the left sides, add some glue using the glue gun and place the extension. Now add clips to fix it on your hair. Carefully conceal it below your real hair. Take care that the clips are tightly fixed. Now comb with your fingers to mix a little of these golden locks with your real hair which shall appear that you have dyed you hair golden without actually dyeing it. On the right die of the hair you can fix a bow for giving a beautiful hair look. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades