This gorgeous crescent moon hairstyle consists of loose hair braided behind your head into a twisted chignon, the rest of your hair on the other side let loose for a novel take on the idea of a half up, half down hairstyle.
This hairstyle mainly focuses on the back, as the shape appears to be a crescent moon. The style is inspired by 1930s jazz songs. It is a simple variation from the look of a traditional side-ponytail — despite that, this look can be worn with curls, waves or straight.
· Pantene Pro-V: Heat Protection & Shine Spray for Fine Hair
· Bed Head TIGI: MASTERPIECE™ Massive Shine Hairspray
· Texturizing Balm by Frédéric Fekkai
· Double-Point or U-Shaped Hairpin
· Ornate Hair Comb
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades