In order to style your hair in a loopy side bun, reminiscent of Apostolic/Pentacostal hairdos, you will need to begin by sectioning your hair, separating the bangs from the rest of your hair. Make a ponytail, placing the ponytail low and behind one ear. The last time that you pull your hair through the ponytail holder, don‚Äôt pull the ponytail all of the way through. Allow part of it to billow out. Spray it with hairspray. Divide the extended hair into sections. As if making pin curls, wrap small sections of hair, pinning down the curls to look like a series of loops. Spray each loop to hold it in place.
Twist your bangs and fluff them, in order to give your hair height. Pin it with bobby pins. The finished product will look like multiple buns.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades