To complete this hair style, you need two elastic ties. The hair stylist first creates a ponytail high on the back of the head and secures it with one of the ties. Then, she take a section of the hair and makes a braid securing the braid at the end with the other tie. With the remainder of the ponytail, she makes a bun by twisting the hair and wrapping it around. She then pins it to the head with bobby pins. The last step is to take the braid and twist it around the bun and pin it to the head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades