The author of this video shows how to cut layers into long hair, while creating a wispy layered look. She takes a section of her back hair, and pins it back. She then sections off the top layers, and clips it back as well. After, she is left with the middle section. With this section, she twists about an inch of hair, and lightly chop off the ends. She does this all the way around, and then chops off high layers to make it look more natural. She finishes this look by working on her top layers. This video provides a very detailed explanation on how to cut your own hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades