Things You'll Need
- Hair elastic
- Hair pins
- Hair ornaments
- Comb your hair carefully to eliminate any tangles or knots.
- Take some hair from the top of your head.
3. Tie off this hair with a hair elastic.
4. Don't pull off the ends.
5. Make your hair into a bun. Pin up any loose bits of hair with clips or pins.
6. Separate the other hair in half.
7. Put the right half to the left and then wrap it around the bun, and fix it in place with hair pins.
8. Do the same thing with the left half. Add a hair ornament for decoration.
- How to Style an easy bun for long hair in less than a minute
- How to Create a braided side-bun updo back-to-school hairstyle for long hair
- How to Do some easy hairstyles for school
- How to Style a classy bun like Natasha Bedingfield
- How to Style a high messy bun for African America hair
- How to Create a loopy, low feminine side bun
- How to Create an elegant poufy bun hairdo
- How to Create a super feminine high and curly Japanese bun
- How to Put your hair up in a bun in 2 minutes
- How to Style your hair into a messy bun
- How to Style a chic, simple hair bun
- How to Put on dread falls
- How to Create a loose romantic low bun with stray hairs and a high bun
- How to Style an elegant braided low bun hairdo (for long hair)
- How to Create a messy bun for both straight and curly hair
- How to De-frizz your hair without using heat
- How to Create a humidity-proof rainy day bun
- How to Do a side bun and braid look inspired by Taylor Swift
- How to Create a New Year's Eve/Audrey Hepburn glamorous high bun
- How to Style a boho summer updo for the beach