Forum Thread: How to Treat Hair Loss to Not

But in this recovery condition, of course, often appear some problems, such as how to treat hair so as not to fall out as side effects of various chemicals for hair care. When you have this, switch to natural ways that are safer and healthier for your hair. Use the benefits mucus or aloe vera aloevera to massage the scalp. Let soak about 15 minutes, then rinse with clean water. Owned natural vitamin content of aloe vera is believed to restore the strength of the roots and hair shaft so that keep you from loss.

In addition to using aloe vera, you can also use a variety of natural oils such as olive oil and coconut oil is heated. Massage the scalp with natural oil, cover with a towel or shower cap and leave it for approximately one hour. Oil heating process is useful to activate the vitamin content that would be more effectively maintain the strength of your hair.

1 Response

Great to see some very good tips about hair care . Last year my hair start to fall and it was a mess. I was so depressed and tried all kinds of shampoos and conditioner but nothing worked. My hair started thinning rapidly and I couldn't do anything about it. Fortunately, I thought of trying natural and herbal remedies like olive oil, coconut oil and herbs like Amla, Reetha, Sikakai paste ( Indian herbs) which were suggested by my Asian friends. These herbs and oils not only stopped hair fall but they also made my hair stronger, thicker and also give them amazing shine.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active